Friday, May 30, 2008

UIR Graduation

Hi guys,

I have come to the end of my UIR blogging. After taking UIR as my CDS, it really benefit me in many ways. I am able to search for the topic that I want at a faster speed. Understand the type and use of search facilities enable me to use the correct search facility for my search topic.Moreover, I have learnt how to use the advanced search function of search facilities.

I would say UIR is one of my favourite subjects because it is simple as long as work is constantly done and its so fortunate to have Ms Faridah as my UIR Lab tutor. She is helpful and understanding. Whenever I have doubt with the lab's question, she will always be there to clear my doubt. Sometime, due to my competition, I am not able to attend her lesson and lack behind my groupmates, she would ask whether am I able to complete in time. Thank you so much, Ms Faridah. I'm glad I taken UIR as my CDS.

UIR IS FUN.

Enjoy IT.

No comments: