Friday, May 30, 2008

Practical 7

It's E learning week..
which mean to say I don't have to go lesson this week.
However I still can't rest during these free hours cause next week will be my Imagine Cup Finals. Therefore, I will be using this time do my preparation.

although there is no lesson, but there is still "homework" to do. we are supposed to write up a summary related to our research topic and post it at UIR-Rawkz Wiki . Well, this is my first time using wiki, I find it very useful and user-friendly. It allow me to post my research to share with my groupmates and also read what my groupmates had posted. Having wiki for our group activity, this would be very helpful to us. As all of us can do the activity at their prefered timing, we do not need to wait for each other.

Thanks alot, Ms Faridah and Wiki for making our life so easy! Therefore, we would not make your life hard either.

No comments: