Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Find Out More About Me

How's life in Temasek Ploytechnic for the past 2years?

Well, during the 1st year of ploy, it was pretty fun hanging around with my new ploy class mate. For that year, subjects was easy to manage. However, it is just the beginning, when I was in year 2, time table start to be packed. Lesson could start from 8am to 6pm. From the past 2 years in ploytechnic, I have learnt alot of new stuff like programming, problem-based learning, resource-based learning , group project. Most importantly, I really enjoyed my life in temasek polytechnic.

Your Interest and Hobbies ?

Bartendering, Jogging and Travelling.

Your Favourite website?

One of my favourite website is Friendster. This website allow me to find my primary schoolmate and "long lost friends".

Another of my favourite website is Code Project. This website helps me alot in my projects. Whenever i meet any difficulty in my programming. I would visit this website to post my problems and search for relevant coding that will help in my project.

No comments: