Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Practical 2

In this lab, we have to search the Internet for ONE Personal and ONE Organisational website based on the research topic I had selected in Practical 1 which is the latest trends in the music industry for teenagers.

Research on Personal websites

I have used Google blog search engine to search for some personal website. Well, thanks phyo for introducing me this search engine. Otherwise, I would be still using google search to do my research. After using Google blog search, I find it more efficient and easier. More relevant results were displayed in the screen.

Personal website(blog): abc

Research on Organisational websites

I have used Google search and Yahoo! search engine to search for organisational website. From these search engines, I found some organsational websites such as MTV and Billboard. In these websites, you are able to find news, songs, artists and many more about latest music trends.



Review

From this lab, I have learnt new search engine such Google blog search engine that allow me to find blog easier. And also, the different between a personal website and a organisational website. Using bibliography for the online resources to put in our assignment.

No comments: