Friday, May 30, 2008

Practical 8

Are you feeling tired, sad, stress?

Don't worry, I have something for you!

Talkingcock.com

This website is the most funniest site that I have ever seen. The community consist of journalists, cartoonists, writers (a few award-winning ones), scriptwriters, playwrights, teacher, lawyers and doctors. They bring out our local news in funny way and our local language "Singlish".

When Ms Faridah show us a video from talkingcock.com, I really have a good laugh. I can't believe that this group of people can be so funny too.

Let me share with you what I have learnt today :
Higher Singlish Language
Laling = Darling
Lehlio = Radio
Like Dat = Like that

With that, you can pass your Higher Singlish Language. haha.

I believe that there is no other countries have this kind of website, where people have the chance to speak up, talk nonsense and making fun of the country. I guess that is why Singapore is called Uniquely Singapore!

No comments: